On 25 June 2018, ESPI Resident Fellow Marco Aliberti organised an event on the potential of space cooperation between Europe and India at the margins of the 2018 edition of the Toulouse Space Show. Titled “India – Opportunities in an Emerging Space Journey”, the event aimed to shed light on the ever-growing engagement potential between Indian and European stakeholders in the space sector and to facilitate the identification of concrete cooperation opportunities at both government-to-government and business-to-business level.
This well-attended event more specifically featured:
- A presentation by ESPI on the findings of the book “India in Space: Between Utility and Geopolitics” that was published by ESPI / Springer in 2018.
- Five presentations by institutional and private Indian stakeholders on the potential of Europe-India space cooperation at both government-to-government and business-to-business level.
- An open discussion featuring both European and Indian stakeholders to identify needs, interests, and engagement opportunities.
The programme of the event and the various presentations can be downloaded beneath.
- Programme India Event
- ISRO - Vision for the Indian Space Program
- Government of Kerala - Space Park and Space Tech Application Ecosystem
- ESPI - India Opportunities in an Emerging Space Journey
- Belllatrix - India Opportunities in an Emerging Space Journey
- Antrix - India Opportunities in an Emerging Space Journey
- Ananth - India Opportunities in an Emerging Space Journey