We are pleased to invite you to the lecture “From Space to Earth: European Space Technologies for Society” on Thursday 28th June 2018 at 6 p.m.
Natural History Museum Vienna (Lecture Hall)
Burgring 7, 1010 Wien
- The Department for scientific- and higher education cooperation of the Institut français d’Autriche / the French Embassy in Austria
- The Embassy of Switzerland in Austria
in partnership with:
- The Natural History Museum Vienna
- Thomas Schildknecht, Professor at the University of Bern, leading the Optical Astronomy Group of the University’s Astronomical Institute and Director of the Swiss Optical Ground Station and Geodynamics Observatory Zimmerwald
- Jean-Jacques Tortora, Director of the European Space Policy Institute (ESPI)
- Cécile Vignolles, Responsible for the Tele-Epidemology programme at the French National Centre for Space Studies (CNES)
- Elke Ziegler, ORF
Conference will be held in German and French with simultaneous translation into English, German and French.
Free admission, registration is required by 22 June at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Light refreshments will be served after the event (from 8.00 p.m.).